We are so glad you wish to join us!
To help us get to know you better, please provide us with the following documents:
Pick up the application form from our admission office.
Once the application form is completed, all supporting documents below must be submitted:
- A copy of both parents' ID front and back (for Egyptians) and copy of parents' passport (for non- Egyptians).
- An original birth certificate computerized for Egyptian nationals (with a green postage stamp on it).
- Eight recent photos passport size on a white background.
Once all documentation is received, applying students will be invited for entrance exam, which could include:
English, Mathematics and Arabic Assessments
Children applying for Pre-School and KGI will be asked to complete an evaluation.
Admissions rules and regulations
- Submission of an application does not guarantee a place.
- Places are limited, so we always encourage parents to apply early to ensure space is available.
- The final decision with regard to acceptance is decided by the school’s principal.
- Our consideration is given to those students who already have siblings registered in the school.